With the 4 Level Prescription Benefit you’ll realize significant savings on over 4,600 prescription drug labels included in Levels 1, 2, & 3. Those drugs in Level 4 will provide additional savings with discounted rates off the average wholesale price.
Your plan works on a 4 level basis as follows:
- Level 1 – $10 or less
You pay $10 or less up to a maximum supply, dependent upon medication prescribed, at a participating pharmacy.
- Level 2 – $20 or less
You pay $20 or less up to a maximum supply, dependent upon medication prescribed, at a participating pharmacy.
- Level 3 – $40 or less
You pay $40 or less up to a maximum supply, dependent upon medication prescribed, at a participating pharmacy.
- Level 4 – Discount Pricing
You pay the discounted price up to a maximum supply, dependent upon medication prescribed, at a participating pharmacy.
Rx Gold Plan makes it easy to obtain a current listing of preferred medications, pricing, and corresponding quantities for each benefit level, by including an online drug search.
|Find the Current Pricing of Rx Drugs|
Using the 4 level prescription benefit is easy. Simply present your membership prescription card along with a physician’s prescription to a participating pharmacy at the time of service. You’ll also have peace of mind since each prescription is screened through an automated drug checker service to ensure safety and appropriateness of medications.
American Mail Order Pharmacy
Members save time by submitting prescription orders through a variety of channels:
- Internet: The point-and-click ordering system available through our consumer site couldn’t be simpler to refill or renew prescriptions online. For added ease, a variety of over-the-counter medications and other healthcare products are available as well.
- Telephone: Members can order refills by telephone through our easy-to-use automated system.
- Fax: Prescribers can fax members’ new and renewal prescriptions.
- Mail: Many members are accustomed to our convenient order forms and envelopes to obtain new, refill and renewal prescriptions by mail.
When Members order by mail, they receive their first prescriptions at home in 7 to 11 days and refills in 9 days or less. Faxed prescription orders are usually delivered within 5 to 8 days. Refill prescriptions ordered through the Internet or by phone are usually delivered within 3 to 5 days. Standard shipping is free for members and expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
International Mail Order Pharmacy
You may be able to further maximize your savings by using our International mail order pharmacy for any medications that you currently take on a long-term or maintenance basis. You have direct access to discounted International programs for additional savings on thousands of prescription drugs. This mail order program will provide excellent savings and convenience.